Re: Schuberth Concept

A tinted visor would need to drop lower than what the Schuberth does. I also
have a seperate tinted visor for my AGV, and usually wear sunglasses with
them. At low speed the visor is up so the sunnies protect my eyes not only
from the glare but also from insects etc.
The only downside is carrying it with me for riding after dark.

RAT update: After emailing Neil Webster, I've just received a reply from Lee
Parslow (Triumph UK's RAT Manager) requesting my name, addess and chassis
(VIN) number to confirm I'm a RAT member! So it continues.

Has anybody noticed the fuel pump to whine as the ignition is turned on?
After several on/offs, it disappears and has occurred on 2 seperate
occasions.

Bryce