Scott Oilers

Happy New Year to all!

I have a question that I know has been asked and answered at least a
thousand times.  Now I must ask so I know...

Regarding the Scott oilers...I haven't heard a bad thing about these on
either the ST digest or the Trophy digest.  So, they must be great!  Are
they?  Dripping oil on the chain will no doubt keep the chain well lubed but
does anything else get lubed?  You know...the chain guard, the wheel, etc?
Basically, I want to know how messy these oilers are or are not.  I'm
considering one but won't put up with oil flinging all over the place (read:
anywhere but on the chain)

p.s.  Anyone going to the Toronto motorcycle show this weekend?  I'll be
there!

11 weeks til spring...I'm counting every minute!  So that'd be about 110,880
minutes to go.

Garry Bird
bird@xxxxxxx

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website