Race Tech

Eric:  I don't have Race Tech on my Sprint, yet.  I will be getting the
springs and emulators in before spring, though.  I did install a set of
springs and emulators on my '85 FXRS (HOG) just a couple of years ago.  The
stock stuff was way too mushy.  I found this out on Vancouver Island when
me, the hog and a sheer rock face tried to introduce ourselves to each
other.  That was the single best thing I could have done to the suspension.
The road feel was increased, the dive on braking was decreased substantially
and the damping was much improved (and adjustable with minor disassembly).
Installation was a snap on the hog.  I'm not sure if it is as easy on the
Sprint.  If these are simple damping rod type forks then it should be a
piece of cake.  I'll have to check my service manual.

In a nutshell...I liked what Race Tech did for my Harley...and the price
wasn't bad, either.

Garry Bird
bird@xxxxxxx