Re: Triumph Heated Grips - Installation Advice

At 07:45 PM 01/06/2000 +0000, Rig wrote:
 >How easy are the Triumph heated grips to install?
 >What's involved in the installation?
 >Eric, how difficult was it to install the switch in a different position?

Rig, ditto to what the others have already said. The only way that you
might need dealer involvement would be if you were going to use the light
switch to control the grips, but as you live in the UK and can turn on and
off your lights, this would not apply to you.

If I was doing it again, I would either mount the switch on the forward
panel (instead of in its recommended location) or leave it where I have
mine on the dash. If you do dash mount it, just make sure you look at the
back of the dash so that you don't inadvertently cut into an area that has
one of the supports.

- - Eric

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website