Re: Ultimate Wheelie Bike (was Re: Sporty side of ST)

A propos female bikers
read in the Independent yesterday that a female PC in Yorkshire
has now sued her employers, the police force, for failing to
upgrade HER, out of all the motorized officers in her unit, to
another bike. I think they were riding BMWs or PanEuropeans or
something, and the others got upgraded to some snazzy nifty Jap
bike (but don't quote me). Could it be modified Firebirds or
Fireblades, Razorblades or Thunderbirds? Anyway, the force
claimed it was a matter of economy, as women had to have
specially modified and adapted bikes (smaller, basically), and
they were short of money.
But she sued successfully and got lots of lolly by way of
compensation, and also took the chance to do her male m/c
colleagues for sexist comments, discriminatory remarks and lots
more.
Good for her, eh?

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website