Re: Weekend Ride and Tuscanny Rentals

The upside of global warming is a longer riding season. I rode to work
today. I had to be in Brooklyn at 4:00am. What fun it is to zip through
the Holland Tunnel when no one else is in there. It is even more fun to
zoom across the Williamsburg Bridge at 90+ mph.

Unfortunately the skiing is terrible right now.

On to other matters: This summer I will probably be in Tuscany
(somewhere near Perugia) for 2 weeks. Does anyone know if it would be
possible to rent a Sprint (ST or RS) for a day or two (or three or four
...) and take advantage of the Italian hills? Would I have better luck
trying to rent a Ducati? Shipping my ST would be nice but not too
feasible.
- --
Steve Lawler
New Jersey
2000 Sprint ST (Blue, of course)
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde