Re: Schuberth Concept

> Gents & Ladies,
>  Just got an email back from Germany from the manufacturer of the
> helmet listed above.  They will not have the helmet ready for the US market
> until after 2001.  Bummer :-(!

> Martin
===================
 Schuberth has been saying this"next year" jive forever. They don't want the
hassle of a DOT certification, even though all Schuberths pass more
stringent European(including the UK) certification requirements. US BMW
owners have been importing Schuberth BMW System helmets for 20 some years,
and now many, including me, are importing the Concept. We all think their
helmets have been ready for the US market for years.

>  Checking out the Lazer Revolution.  Very nice helmet too.  I am
> going to get a price from Utah on it.  Let Y'all know about it later.
 I tried to check out the Lazer in the UK in October, but it failed to pass
the UK certification and was taken off the shelves. The one I was interested
in had the sunscreen and a guaranteed anti-fog nose/mouth mask.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT