Lilleys and the List

Greetings all,

As a few of you have noticed already, the tag line on the list messages has
changed.

Please bear with me as I explain. As you know I host the TriumphNet site
which hosts the ST / RS list as well as houses the ST and RS websites.
Currently I do all of this out of my own pocket. Triumph doesn't send me
money - nor does it give me freebies or discounts (as a matter of fact they
didn't even send me a catalog!). While I love doing this, there is a cost
both in time to keep the site running and financially to pay for the
hosting - both of which I do not have an abundance of currently.... :-(

In the last few weeks a couple of dealers have approached me about
advertising on the site. While it was attractive financially, I was worried
about how the list might be changed by going commercial. I have been on the
T5 list almost from the start and was familiar how Steve stepped forward
and lent his support to the list when it needed funding. Plus, knowing the
caliber of JL, their outstanding customer service, great pricing and their
worldwide mail order business, I was not at all worried about changes to
the list. I approached Steve and he was more than happy to assist.

So, now you are asking yourself, what does this mean to me ? It means that
the list will continue and you won't have to fork out anything to support
it (unless you are so moved). It also means that the tag line will show
Steve's generous contribution. Other than that, it is business as usual.
There are no restrictions on posts - if you have good luck with a dealer or
have special pricing to pass along, continue to do it. Steve is only a
backer, not a moderator.

All I ask is that you keep Steve in mind next time you need that bit of CF
or that new Triumph widget.

Who knows, maybe Steve will even come up with some specials for the list
from time to time........

Thank you for your time - we now return you to our normal programming
already in progress....

- - Eric