your site

Eric Sheley,

I think Triumph should give you a kick-back for the ST's sold from people looking at your site.  When I was looking at the ST, your site made a significant factor in my decision.  Simply said, your site has much more information on it than the official Triumph site, or anyone elses sites.   The test ride was a big factor too, which ultimately sold me.  They didn't even send you a catalog??  Shame on them!  I am surprised that you have not gotten pissed off and shut the entire thing down.  Anyway, just an idea.  I am not sure how you would go about it, or the legalities of the matter, but your effort has done Triumph quite well in my opinion, which should be compensated.  I would give you a "referral" credit if such a thing exists, probably as well as EVERYONE else on the list, which Triumph would probably figure out.  So maybe it could work for future buyers, by using those "Where did you hear about us?" questions on the paperwork when purchasing the bike.

- -David Arnett
99 ST Red