Fuel Gauge / Sender

I received an email from Triumph this morning regarding the Fuel Sender
issue on the ST / RS.

There is finally a fix - a new fuel sender is available that has passed all
of Triumph's tests. Dealers have recently been informed of this and have
the part numbers for the new sender. Any owners with a fuel gauge / light
inaccuracy problem should go to their dealer.

The new sender is being used now in the production of new bikes, but a
handful of RS's were manufactured with the old type sender.

If you have a new RS, you may have the problem (and would need to contact
your dealer), however if you have yet to take delivery, you should be fine.

I know a few people have had the new ones installed already - any feedback
from the field ?

- - Eric