International Motorcycle Show in Philly (PA, USA)

Hey all,
	I and the group I ride with are planning on going to the International
Motorcycle Show in Philadelphia on Saturday (January 22). If the
unseasonably warm weather keeps up, we'll be riding our bikes there and
back. We're planning on leaving Virginia around 9 AM, picking up a
couple of riders in Maryland around 10 AM, and having dim sum in
Philly's Chinatown around noon. After that we'll go to the show, grab
some cheesesteaks for dinner, then head back down towards DC.
	If anyone in the DC area's interested in joining us on the ride up,
please email me. Also, if anyone from the Philly area's interested in
joining us at lunch or for the show, please let me know.
	Everyone else, please keep your fingers crossed for above-freezing
temperatures! :-)
- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting