Re: International Motorcycle Show in Philly (PA, USA)

Paul Steinbacher wrote:
> Dee and I will be at the show, we have tickets and plan on getting in the
> door when it opens. We will hang out there as long as we can stand to. We
> will have some sort of Triumph garb on so maybe we can see you there.

Sadly, I'm lacking any Triumph-logoed gear, but I'll probably be wearing
a black ballcap with "Java Report" in flourescent yellow/green to cover
my helmet hair. Or, you could listen for the squeak, squeak of my Sidi
Vertebra boots as I walk around. :-) I probably won't get to the show
until 1:30 or so; hope to see you there!

(BTW, what ever happened with Eric's idea for Sprint ST logoed
ballcaps?)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting