From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Donald Armstrong
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 11:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RS Review

Hi All

Picked up a copy of Ride today, February's issue, and inside is a road test
on the RS. The test was carried out in Spain at the Triumph launch, they
seemed to like it, it got four dots out of five, however the piece I can't
agree with is they preferred it to the ST, as we all know red ST's are best,
I had better go and have a test ride on a RS, my local dealer has got one in
the showroom.

Eric, if you require a copy for the site, drop me a line, by the way how do
we stand on copyright?

Don
Preston, Lancs
Very happy with a red ST