New ST

Hi
I'm a new member to this list. And you all probably can guess why.
I am a new proud owner of a Blue (not Red) 2000 ST. Beautiful piece of art.
I love it. I fall in love after a two ours test ride comparing the bike to
ST4, and VFR. The BMW R1100S was out of my list since I already own two BMWs
K1100RS and R1100R and the two BIG BORR engines is too crude to my taste.
The ST is a better bike and it has more character and integration then the
other. There is no need to repeat the article that you all probably read in
the magazines. Please let me know if you want to hear my opinon. As a 300
pound 6.1 persone probebly I have a unique view on this.
In any event I'm glad that I have done this move, The bike has 50 miles and
it has to be broken-in in the next few days (hopefully the weather permits).
Koby