Koby's new ST

	Congratulations Koby on the new ST. Blue is a great choice if red
doesn't catch you fancy. Don't think they make any other color anyway. I
think you'll love the ST. I'm coming up on one year the 19th of this
month and still get impressed every time I ride it. Great ride to work
this morning in about 60 degree weather, supposed to be 78-79 this
afternoon! I hit the old who cares scales at around 270 and 5'10" and
have found the bike wonderful and comfortable as is. I really do like
the GenMar risers I put on around Christmas a lot though. Less bending
of the neck. Make the rallye this year if your in the states.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon Company
Telephone: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"