Haven't posted in awhile, so here goes...

Hi All,
	I got to see the Triumph truck this weekend at the St. Louis
International Motorcycle Show.  I was very impressed with the beauty of the
RS and the TT600.  I look forward to a test ride of each.
	The only items that I find lacking about the RS, IMHO, are those
that it doesn't share with the ST.  I'm biased with owning a '99 <fast as
all hell> red ST, but I must say that I prefer the single sided swingarm and
I'm very fond of the integrated turn signals that are in the ST package.
The Lucifer Orange is by far the best looking RS I've seen.  Here's hoping
the ST and RS combination kick the sh*t outta the other bike manufacturers.
	Oh, and a final word to our brothers in the EU.  Just recently, my
work sent me to our company offices in Cologne, Germany and London.  My hat
goes off to all of the riders on their bikes and scooters riding in freezing
rain.  I guess it's commonplace over there, but I find it odd when people in
cages look at me crazy when I'm riding in 40F weather.  People are much too
spoiled in the States.  Also, I'm very impressed with the UK bike magazines.
I wish I could escape cube-land and proudly display on my office wall the
poster of the lovely lady who can't afford adequate clothing sitting atop an
Aprilia Falco.  Cheers to SuperBike.
	Any word on the 2000 ST/RS Rallye?

Stephen Penick
penick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dirtcheap@xxxxxxxx
'99 Triumph Sprint ST (24 years old on a sport tourer)
'80 Honda CB650 Custom (out with the old...)