Re: Corbin saddle

Paul Master wrote:

>When I sit as close to the tank as I can, it feels like I'm support by
>the crotch and inner thighs, but when I slide back to the touring, or
>definitely tucking behind the windscreen mode, I am support by the outer
>portions of the posterior. So as I move around, I can find totally new
>areas to sit with. On the way down, my but was getting a bit sore by the
>time we got there, and on the way back, I never even noticed.

Paul, I really agree with your assessment, and although I got mine mail
order, I am basically happy with the saddle.  However, I do find that with
the new riding position, I have a bit more of a stretch to the bars, and now
feel that the Gen-Mar risers are in order.  I have not felt the need for
them before, but think that the combination of the Corbin and Gen-Mar risers
will be the berries.  So, my question to you is, (and maybe I should
remember from previous posts) do you have the risers?  What do you guess
about the differences of the new position with/without them?   Thanks,
Dave