new member

Wanted to say hi to all on this list as I've just joined up. I don't have an
ST yet and it may be awhile but I'm hopefull. I currently ride a 98 Sprint
Sport skewed more toward touring than sport as i found it quite a big and
rangy bike to sport about on. Not impossible just seemed a bit out of it's
element. I've purchased a set of Givi bags and will be "sport touring" soon.
I've joined up so as to familiarize myself with the ST's strengths and
weaknesses( if any) and see what people who actually ride one really think.
The new blue one is quite stunning but red and black look sharp too!!!! I
don't get to ride as much as I'd like but hope to increase saddle time in the
future. I'm 45 years old or young, and about 6 ft tall with stubby legs and
long torso and have not yet found an ST to test ride but I will soon. Thanks
for listening and letting me in on the fun. Adios, Mark Olson in beautifull
Tijeras, New Mexico