Re: Newish list member with a few questions

  Pen> Business Questions:
  Pen> 1) How do you pronounce Panniers? (sorry, Georgia schooling)

   Out here on the west coast, I say pan-yeers.

  Pen> 3) I have one estimate from a dealer, it includes a $140
  Pen> "Documentation" line item.  It seems kinda bogus to me (same
  Pen> with the $429 freight and the $286 set-up) but before I push
  Pen> him on this Documentation Item I want to make sure that it is
  Pen> bogus (and tax, tag, and title are listed separately).

  The guy I bought mine from had no such thing.  I bought a mild
amount of crap with mine, and paid ~9600 bucks for the bare bike
(before tax, title, etc), if that helps.  The added charges were for
parts, installation, tax, title, license, and setup.

  Pen> Thanks for the great mailing list.  It has been a really big
  Pen> help in making my decision.  Again, thanks for the searchable
  Pen> archive.  If it wasn't for the search, a would have 3 times as
  Pen> many questions.  Also, thanks to your fellow lister Mark Dieck
  Pen> from Mesa, AZ.  I crossed him at a bike shop and he answered a
  Pen> whole lot of my questions!

  Glad the searchable archive was a help.  :)  If you could, can you
turn of your HTML e-mail option?  It comes through much nicer as plain
text...thanks!

- --
- -jong