Re: Newish list member with a few questions

I also live in the phoenix area (Scottsdale).  I thought there was only one
Triumph dealership, and that was in mesa.  Are there others?

You will get dinged for freight, and set up almost anywhere.  No idea what
the documentation fee is. Another option might be for you to contact Santa
Cruz Bmw/Triumph (just search for Santa Cruz Bmw) I think they will ship it
to your doorstep for no extra charge, and maybe there fees will be less.

Travis
no motorcycle and will be waiting for a while...