Re: ouch!

Tim,
     I'm on my 3rd battery since April now after
experiencing similar problems. Although I  have the
alarm fitted, which does drain the battery, mine
wouldn't start. The dealer cocked up replacing the
second battery and apparently prepared it incorrectly.
Since having the 3rd battery all seems well but they
do recommend using an Optimate to maintain the battery
condition.

cheers Mark