Re: new member

Welcome Mark,

I know of three Sprint ST sold from Albuquerque Motorsports.  I have one and as
far as I know the other two aren't subscribers to this list.  Last time I was at
Motorsports, they weren't offering test rides on the red '99 in the showroom.  I'm
in Santa Fe.  Contact me off list.  We could meet, trade bikes, and see what you
think.  Warning:  the ST has been know to be addictive.  Many listers have
succumed after just one test ride.

Dan