Re: A triple for triples.

Howdy,

I called the number on the picture and asked a few questions.  The price for the
triple exhaust is $1425.  Classic Cycle located in Detroit MI is the exclusive
dealer here in the US.  Horsepower is supposed to stay about the same, but the
weight is less than the stock system.   Jeff did not know if the set up is
available for the Sprint ST, and said to call back next week when the boss gets
back.

These are a UK import, perhaps someone in Blighty knows more about this system?
I forgot to ask the name of the manufacturer.

chuck