Re: How to steal an ST

At 02:06 AM 01/21/2000 -0800, John Stossel wrote:
 >OK, after numerous requests, I have decided to let everyone now how their
 >ST or any other triumph and be stolen in a mater of seconds. This way you
 >will be motivated to guard against it.

Not just the Triumphs - I saw a video that FDLE put together of Bike Week
theft coverage over the last few years and it would amaze you at the ease
that the thieves can start the bikes and just ride away. Of course if they
really want your bike, they just pull up with a panel van, have four guys
grab it, toss it in the back and drive away.....

A friend of mine lost his Fat Boy in the middle of the afternoon in front
of Daytona Harley three years ago with cops all around.......

- - Eric