Re: Camping/GPS

> A buddy of mine has a Garmin GPS III mounted to his Sprint Executive using
> Saeng mount.  He swears by them (both the mount and that GPS unit).

Folks also might consider a Ram-Mount.. I use one on my GPZ, and it is
sturdier and less expensive than the Saeng/TA mount.  The other nice thing
about the Ram-Mount is that it comes with a custom cradle that fits the GPS
perfectly.. as opposed to perhaps having to velcro it in place. The trick is
finding a way to attach the base somewhere on the
handlebars/tripleclamp/etc.

There are some pics at:
http://www.ram-mount.com/ramcat.htm

If I buy ST, and am able to get my GPS mounted, I'll be sure to upload some
photos. BTW, I have a Lowrance GM100.. while not as popular as some of the
Garmin products, it has some map creation/upload features that make it
well-suited for motorcycle use. If anyone is interested in more details,
feel free to email me off list.

Anita
(PS - not at all affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies!)