Not Quite An ST

I've been on the list for about five months since having ridden an ST demo and they sure are nice but I was waiting for a test ride on an RS
when the manager talked me into riding a 2000 Daytona 955i.  That was last weekend, and today I rode away with a silver Daytona to park
alongside my R1100RT (I was thinking about calling them 'Thelma' and 'Louise', but when I reconsidered the fact that I was male and the message
of the movie, well...).  The Sprint ST was very nice but it was a little too close to what I was already riding, and since I already loved the
triple's power and torque the Daytona's design seemed to provide just what I was looking for.  I had always thought that the riding position
would be too severe but I've been quite comfortable......especially compared to the Ducati 900 SS I rode.

In any case the point is that the Daytona portion of this site doesn't seem to have the timely information nor the 'life' that the Sprint list
does, so I'm planning on staying on the list, con permisso.

Best Wishes,

Mark Tuttle
Tucson, AZ