for John - RS fuel system

     >>>can you tell me what system it has for reading the fuel.<<<

     The bad news: No fuel gauge; just a fuel low warning light, like
the older Sprints.

     The good news: In addition to the clock and odometer the bike has
TWA trip meters; therefore you can leave one on your trip mileage and
re-set the second one to zero when you gas up. It won't take long for
you to know the gas mileage you're getting and, in my experience, the
mileage since fill up is more accurate and reliable than any fuel gauge
or warning light. I'm very satisfied with this system.

                                           Cheers;

                                             ol T-bone   - - - o%\o