Re: Web Site and 2000 ST rally

At 12:10 PM 01/24/2000 -0500, Neil Halbert wrote:
 >I see you changed up the background of the menu frame on the ST page,
 >nice background but the red text doesn't read well. I would suggest
 >going to black or another color. FYI be cautious about using red and
 >green for those who are color blind.

Oops - you can tell I am brain dead this week. I did not mean to put those
changes out to the site. Oh well, I'll see what I can do about the colours
- - I tried a few here and didn't like any of them. I'll add some black text
that says if you can read this and nothing else, then you are color blind....

 >What is the latest on the 2000 rally? We will be sending the kids off
 >the grand parents for a couple of weeks this summer, and in passing I
 >mentioned reading about one of the Canadian rally's. To my surprise she
 >thought it sounded like fun. So, depending on the timing of the ST rally
 >year it may be a possible. So,  how are the details coming? Got to get
 >summer all planned by February :).

At this point we are still early in the planning. Right now Lisa is working
hard on the liability side. We got lucky (lucky,lucky,lucky...) that we
didn't end up with our asses in a sling after last years event, so this
year we are covering the bases so to speak. Hopefully we will have some
more info in the next couple of weeks to pass along.

Be patient - there definitely will be a Rallye2000

In the meantime, if you have some ideas or suggestions, feel free to pass
them along

- - Eric
aka Weasel Dog

End of st-digest V2000 #23