Triumph Tank bag mods & Triumph race can

I'm planning to order the Triumph tank bag (along with a tank pad and a
rear hugger) from JL, but I'm still unsure about the bag, because I've
never seen it.
Do you have any detailed picture of the tank bag and especially of the
modifications needed for a quick release of the foam base?

Another "must have", that I'll buy in the near future, is the race can. I
still don't know if it'll be the Triumph CF one or an underseat exhaust or
something else from another manufacturer, but I was wondering if I'll can
buy the exaust from someone other than my local dealer. He told me that
when I'll change the exhaust I'll have to remap the fuel injection system,
and only Triumph dealers have the right equipment to do that. Is it true?

- -andre

- --
Andrea@xxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 2142976 aka "Springbok"