Re: Triumph Tank bag mods & Triumph race can

At 11:12 AM 01/25/2000 -0800, Andrea wrote:
 >Do you have any detailed picture of the tank bag and especially of the
 >modifications needed for a quick release of the foam base?

I have some pictures on the site of the quick release for the pad. I just
haven't added them to the page yet. If you can wait I will add them this
afternoon, otherwise let me know off list and I will email the pics to you.

 >buy the exaust from someone other than my local dealer. He told me that
 >when I'll change the exhaust I'll have to remap the fuel injection system,
 >and only Triumph dealers have the right equipment to do that. Is it true?

That is correct, but even if you buy a pipe somewhere else, they should be
able to give you a price on just changing the tune.

- - Eric