Re: Web Site and 2000 ST rally

>Pete ( 509 ) Son and Heir ( 595 ) and myself ( TBird ) were down as far as
>Llandudno last weekend and cold it was too.

Ah, you bring back memories from a trip a few years ago. Llandudno and that
area was my favorite part of Wales. The drive around the bluff is
spectacular, and the stay in the lighthouse was even more so. One of the
best sunsets I've witnessed, and we got a great panoramic view from our
room in the lighthouse.

But from the sounds of it, I'd rather be in somewhat warmer San Jose, CA.,
even if it has been pouring buckets lately. My bike won't be out for awhile
as I have a dirt driveway and it's under a few inches of water. (Now where
is that KLR I've been wanting?)

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com