End of riding season

I just finished shoveling out a path to the bike. I guess at this point all
that guarantees is that the snow will disappear there before the rest of the
yard appears. We were rolling along just fine until a few days back, riding
with temps in the single digits but still riding. Now, for us folks in the
north east, (me anyway) the party is over. Sure am jealous of the more
climate endowed group now. This is very very painful. I know, Robert has no
sympathy at all.

Paul & Dee Steinbacher
1999 Sprint ST
1997 Buell M2 Cyclone