Re: Fuel gauge fix

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:13:40 +0100, you wrote:

>According to my dealer (Sterckx, Bertem, Belgium) Triumph has not yet
>distributed the necessary parts to fix the faulty fuel gauge.
>As I read on the list in the US there are already new parts installed.
>Has anyone in Europe (Belgium) had his fuel gauge fixed ?

Here in the U.S. ..............

I  just picked up my ST from it's first service. I had the fuel gauge level
sender replaced under warranty and I will keep everyone posted on the
results.

In addition, I happen to have in my possession an actual copy of the
bulletin addressing this issue. Don't ask how I got it as I am sworn to
secrecy. I am contemplating quoting it here, on the list, but I am not sure
if it is appropriate. Are there copy right rules for stuff like this?

I can tell you the memo is addressed to: All Triumph U.S. Dealers and the
last note indicates parts may be limited until Mid-January.

Ken Pickett

00 ST