Re: End of riding season

At 03:34 PM 01/26/2000 -0500, Paul Steinbacher wrote:
 >with temps in the single digits but still riding. Now, for us folks in the
 >north east, (me anyway) the party is over. Sure am jealous of the more
 >climate endowed group now. This is very very painful. I know, Robert has no
 >sympathy at all.

Paul,

I feel for you. I just had to put mine in storage for the winter here as
the temps tonight are supposed to drop into the 30's. On the positive side
however it looks like spring is just around the corner as the temps should
be in the 60's tomorrow and 70's by Saturday. It will be really great to
get the bike back out of storage. Hopefully all the salt and sand will be
off the road so I can get out first thing Saturday morning. The only thing
I am worried about is that I have not had the bike on a battery tender
while in storage - hopefully it will start right up. Keeping my fingers
crossed.....

Cheers,

- - Eric