Re: Battery choices

 Erik,

Having replaced a stock battery, I still suspect that the problem may be
limited to a particular run of batteries. My casual observation from reading
the list is that the battery problems have generally be with bikes that were
purchased "early" in the production run. At this point, I have had a
replacement at least as long as the original.

Larry

> From: Erik Miner <axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Battery Choices
>
> Ok Gang if the Stock batteries are crap and mine dies ( it hasn't yet)
then