Re: Two Brothers Pipe

I got the oval slip on as well and DITTO!!!! didnt notice any "flat spots"
but the sound is perfect, which is the reason I bought it in the first
place.

Nice little lope at idle and continues through a sound similar to that of a
four at higher rpms,
highly reccommended now but only @ 500 miles on it so far.

I dont think the sound file (I downloaded it first to) does it justice.