Jack Lilley Racing

Hello Everyone:
	Just a note about a recent experience with Steve Lilley of Jack Lilley racing. I e-
mailed to ask about price and availability for a "Euro-spec" right handlebar switch so I
could turn my headlights on and off. Steve replied that he had the switch in stock and
quoted a price and postage. I placed my order this past Monday via the order form on
their website. I received a confirmation of my order via e-mail the next day. I received
my switch on Saturday. That's less that one week from the Midlands of the UK to
Philadelphia, PA.
	Prompt and correct answers coupled with action.This is what I call SERVICE.
I can't get (parts) service like this here in the States, and my dealer is excellent. Keep in
mind fellow listers, that when you need something for your bike to try Jack Liley. These
folks know how to take care of a customer!

Praying for warmer weather so we can RIDE!!!
Howard Stephen Serlick
Philadelphia, PA
'00 Sexy Blue ST "Weasel"