Misha's questions

- - - how about reliability? i hear there havent been any major problems,
anything that annoys you ...
	I have had only one "no start" situation in 7,000 miles on my ST. That
was cured by a switch off and back on. I trust this bike to take me
anywhere for a long time.

- - - the sport rider (?) test said they had problems with the motor
bogging and almost dying in hot weather. any of you from warmer climes
experience this? why would it happen? problems with the efi ?
	I just read the article in Sport Rider this weekend and was happy when
three out of four picked the ST over the BMW, Ducati, and VFR. And this
was a Sport Rider magazine. When I read the line about the engine
bogging when hot I was surprised. I have been stopped in traffic on the
expressway in the middle of summer here in north Texas for several long
minutes.  I watched the temp gauge go about half way up several times
but never had any problems. At the rallye in August none of the other
riders reported anything about this issue nor have there been any post
since I've been on the ST list back in the beginning that I can
remember. Maybe just a bad load of gas?

- - - the bike i rode was hard to get into neutral. does this improve or
do you just get used to it and call it character ;-) ?
	To some extent maybe but mine got a lot easier after a thousand miles
or so.

- - - has anybody taken cross-courty (or timezone) trips on the sprint?
can you point me to some write-ups on the web?
	Several have, check out the riders comments on Eric's site. Read the
rallye articles, etc. Or, just e-mail our friends Paul and Dee who put
about 5,000 miles on their ST two up in two weeks before they meet us
for the rallye. Eric and Mark rode from Florida, etc.

any inputs would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much for your
time.
	You got it.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"