New to List

Hey everyone. This list was a big factor in my new 2000 Sprint ST (Black)
purchase. I had a Monster 900, and my wife decided she wanted to cruise with
me. So out with the Monster and in with the ST. So far I am very impressed
with this bike. The only thing I can say bad is my gas guage doesn't work
correctly (my dealer will fix it no problem, he's been great) and this baby
throws so heat. I live in S. Fla and its 95 outside not on the bike. On it
is about 600 degrees. At night, or in winter it will be fine. My question is
does anyone have a Corbin seat on their bike? I like the stock seat because
I can slide back and forth to any position and stay comfortable. The Corbin
looks like it has a front part, and then a higher back part that would
prevent me from sliding back too far. My wife is demanding a backrest, and I
do not like Triumph's back bag with the back rest built on it. Any input
would be helpful. Thanks and looking forward to contributing and or learning
from the list.

Bruce Spencer (no dog name yet?)
Coral Springs
2000 Sprint ST (Black)