Back Rest

Bruce,

The best way to offer your wife a backrest without anything homemade (or a
top box) is the Corbin. Beware I ordered a couple for our fleet bikes and
waited 8-9 weeks. If you have access to a decent metal fabricator/machinist,
you can order the tail rack from Triumph, the backrest pad from Corbin (it
is sold as a separate item) and have somebody make a mounting bracket that
secures the backrest to the tailpiece. Some sort of attachment that allows
forward/rearward adjustability and ease of removal, that way you won't have
to live with it on your bike when you're not going on long trips with the
wife. Those tail racks are handy to have anyway. Enjoy the bike!

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com