Left hand switch cluster

    How on Earth does the left hand switch cluster go back together?!

    I opened it up to see if I could track down the problem with my
non-functioning horn.  I couldn't, at least partly because I didn't
want to start taking bodywork off at 10pm.  It then took me over half
an hour to get the cluster back together half-neatly, but I'm not
entirely happy with the amount of force it took to do it.

    The problem seems to be the wire to the heated grip.  I could only
see two possible routings; one fits badly and the other is much worse.

    Does anyone know the trick with this?

    Thanks,

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_               I don't have the time or the fridge
  gillespie.org   / -.--.    ___
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/                        -- Richard Moore