She denied me in the garage!

    Well, it happened. After eighteen months of bliss she denied me
tonight in the garage. After buying her new Metzler shoes and stroking
her lower area she would not cooperate. I tried to turn her on and she
just sat there without lighting up here beautiful eyes or showing any
indication of getting her motor running. Digress!
    What can I do to get her back?
    OK, ok, what batteries have you folks replaced with and what were
the results, cost, etc.?
    I don't even want to go through the charge, recharge, flat routine
as she just quite after two days rest.