Our Bikes

Hi All

By reading this list, one would think all our bikes are leaking oil, won't
start, have dead batteries, and a shifter that won't do. I for one have had
great luck with my bike. I have put 700 miles on it since I picked it up 2
weeks ago. 75% of this riding has been in rain, and the other 25% has been
in temps around 95 , and it has never given me a bit of grief.( I live in S.
Fla) I worried alot buying a Triumph. In High School and College everyone I
knew that had a Triumph had nothing but trouble with them. At that time I
had a Honda and had no troubles. Before buying my Sprint ST I had a Ducati,
and I can tell you all that Triumph parts availabilty and service, are
better. (and much cheaper) I can honestly say this ST is the best bike I
have ever owned and I couldn't be happier. On the other hand when problems
do come up, this board is a great place to get advice and discuss the fixes.
I just think one would get the impression that the problems were the norm,
and I don't think thats true.

Bruce Spencer
"00" ST Black (the sexiest ones)