From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matt
Knowles
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 5:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dammit to hell and halfway back

>I walked out this morning and smelled gas.  I looked and there was
>a small puddle under the bike; gas had been running down the sidestand.

I can't believe there still hasn't been a response from Triumph on this
problem. I had been keeping a list of those people who had leaks, but I
lost it when installing a new drive in my computer. I think it was up to
about 15 bikes, with at least three of us having it happen twice.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - San Jose, CA

*