Re: Our Bikes

> >>By reading this list, one would think all our bikes are leaking oil,
won't
> start, have dead batteries, and a shifter that won't do. I for one have
had

There are also those of us who have had problems with our bikes but don't
complain because it was satisfactorily resolved by the dealer and TOA. I
fall into this group. With less than 5K miles, it  developed two major
problems. One day it refused to start, turned out to be a faulty wiring
harness. The bike also went through oil almost as quickly as gas. Don't know
what caused it (the bike has truly been babied) but valves, seals, etc. were
replaced

Daphne
99 S3