Add me to the fuel sender replacement list

time to speak up now since the topic is on the list again -- I had my fuel
sender replaced at around 1,000 miles also.  The Tech at my shop (North Bay
Motorsport in Santa Rosa, CA) said he had replaced all the senders on the 99
ST's the shop sold and none of them has needed re-replacement so far.  Knock
on wood.

Also, I am in the market for some good padded grips to replace the stock
ones.  I know this topic has been mentioned on the list before. Where can I
get some good, thick, nice looking ones that fit the ST off the Net?

P.S.  Did anyone see what I saw at Laguna Seca last Sunday, when that mad
rider Haga drug his butt on the ground around the hairpin? Talk about
hanging off!