Re: Tyres

     Dave,

     I fitted Azaro IIs front and rear when I went touring. I put up
     2000miles of two-up luggage-laden touring and some faster fun blasts
     when I could divert Fiona off the pillion and into the shops for a few
     hours :)

     I took them off on my return and replaced them with stickier Avon
     RZR/RZF for track days. After 2000 hard miles I had used 1.5mm on the
     rear and .75mm on the front (According to the dealer). This should
     equate to a minimum of 6000 miles rear life and about 8000 to 10000
     front. They work really well on the ST too.

     I'm on my last set of RZR/RZFs now and will be switching permanantly
     to the Azaro II when the sticky stuff is gone.

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland
     (6700 miles completed and I'm on my 5th pair of tyres!)

Now if only they had time to do a long term wear assessment on the same
tyres!!

Dave McCarthy

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software