RE: Tyres

Rick

Yeah! The one you tried!! MCN only hit the news stands yesterday, so there
may be some delay in posting on the site, but can't confirm this.

If all else fails, I can try and scan it and send it direct to you if you
wish. Need your address though!

With regards to the earlier question someone made about a particular tyre
(can't just remember the exact one at the minute) I think that one was
tested last week in the Sports or Super-Sports test. Haven't got it anymore
sorry!

They are testing for 600 Super Sports in next weeks edition, so what's the
betting the test machines will be a CBR and an R6!!

Regards

Dave McCarthy

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!