Re: New tune for CF pipe

I'm afraid the manual isn't too specific. On page 9.11 the
Oxygen (lambda) Sensor (in exhaust system) just points to the front
of the fairing, and the exploded view on page 9.6 looks like
it may thread into one of the headers. I don't recall seeing
any wires in this vicinity either, so maybe CA bikes don't have
it either.

Text on page 9.9 Oxygen Sensor - Device in the exhaust system which
senses the content of the exhaust gases and signals to the ECM to
adjust the air-fuel atio to within a specific parameter.
And on 9.10 - sistuated in the exhaust system of closed loop
catalyst equipped models. It then repeats the previous sentence.

Who Knows?

BTW, do I recognize your name from the Yamaha XS650 list?