Shock-ing!

Hey gang!!!

Just took the scoot out to the track for three hours of practice after
installing new suspension front and rear.

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE GET AHOLD OF OHLINS  AND RACE
TECH!!!

I purchased the Ohlins dirt cheap (o.k., o.k., I know this is a relative
comment) directly from the Netherlands WimKroon.Import@xxxxxxxxxxxx , and
then bought the Race Tech fork springs and gold valve emulators (Race Tech
sent me the perfect setup numbers after I emailed them my weight, riding
style, bike etc).  Neither of these installations is hard (and I have to
give a big thanks to Paul for the fabulous, step by step instructions for
the Race Tech which he posted---- much better instructions than Race
Tech's), but its important to take your time.

Can you say SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? -----

Can you say NO MORE BELLY PAN SCRAPES?!?!?!?!?!

The difference is wonderful!!!!!!

Now if someone will help me figure out how to cut out the rev limiter I'd
really be a happy camper.

Lance "Dawgmanaut" LaCerte     '99 Super Smooth ST